Like us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Phenom-Fitness/274765592536692
Follow us on Twitter: @myphenomfitness
Follow this workout to help improve your speed and agility. This workout is great for athletes trying to take their sports performance to the next level. This speed and agility training workout will help your explosiveness, speed, and quickness. It is also a great calorie burner and will really burn your legs up so if you want to have a high intensity workout, this workout is awesome and you will reap great benefits from it.
In the speed and agility training workout, there is an exercise that involved building a sled. This video will show you how to make it. This first video shows you how to make sled which will be used in the following workout video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOyWeXiaybo
Click one of the links below to watch our other great workouts!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbsD5PkdRZs — Intense Ab Workout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCcZnh8LQp8 — Full Body Home Workout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF19eXMUM_c — Arm Workout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCDkRxa8bv8 — How to do a Drop Set
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-PqVZKaDas — Killer Abs Workout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvqZvnFr630 — Interval Sprint Training Workout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW9N0knmFg8 — Women Leg and abs workout
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrUxLSGJrTk — Explosive Legs Workout
Here's the workout:
– single leg down down for height and then come back using the same leg for speed (each length is 25 yards, so you will go down for height 25 yards and back 25 yards). Then repeat for the opposite leg.
– Both legs down and back for height and then for speed. (25 yards)
– Perform right leg, then left leg, and then both legs for speed (lateral movement; 10 yards for each)
– Perform right leg, then left leg, and then both legs for height (lateral movement; 10 yards for each)
– All out sprints for 25 yards (5 times through) (no breaks: after each sprint jog it back and then sprint again)
– Box jumps into a 20 yard sprint (3 sets of 5 reps; no breaks during each set; take a minute rest between sets)
– sled: 3 sets for 45 seconds (make sure not to stop between sets!) – take a minute rest between sets
– stair master – 3 sets of 90 seconds as fast as you can go – take a minute rest between sets
– jump rope – 3 sets of 30 seconds; make sure to go all out to get the most out of this exercise – take a 45 second rest between sets
– Weight vest jumps (10 pounds) : with the vest on perform 5 squat jumps, 15 pogo jumps (5 both, 5 left, 5 right), and 5 squat jumps again for a total of 25 jumps – complete 3 sets with a minute rest between sets